Here is Android 7.1 cm14.1 Oukitel K6000 Pro Download.This guide will help you how to install Android 7.1 Nougat Cm14.1 or Cynogenmod 14.1 step by step easily.
Now you can enjoy the latest Android 7.1 Nougat on your smartphone.Now Download the Android 7.1 Nougat official CM14.1 For Oukitel K6000 Pro . You need a Custom Recovery like TWRP to Install CyanogenMod 14.1 for Oukitel K6000 Pro
What is CyanogenMod 14.1 ?
CyanogenMod 14.1 aka CM14.1 is based on Android 7.1 Nougat. CyanogenMod is one of the best featured Android Custom ROM Available for most of the Android Smartphone. CM14.1 is built by the community of developer. it is a free and open source software based on the official releases of Android by Google, with added original and third-party code. It is based on a rolling-release development model. CM14.1 has a lot of features such as Cyanogenmod Launcher, Themes, Notifications, Lock screen, Buttons, System Profiles, Status Bar, Privacy, etc.
What is in Android 7.1 Nougat and its feature ?
It’s been a while since Android 7.0 Nougat has released. As we know Google Pixel is the first smartphone by Google which debuts the Android 7.1 Nougat update which comes with a unique feature called Google Assistant, an AI bot which acts and talk like a human. With Android Beta Program, Google released the Android 7.1 Nougat update for all Nexus device in the form of the developer preview. The update is pretty stable and Fair warning, though, that the developer preview isn’t free of bugs.
Android 7.1 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
- This will work on Oukitel K6000 Pro , Don’t Try this in Any other device.
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Backup your current Rom before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup your apps data by using Titanium Backup
Before doing the methods, I just want to warn you that,if you don’t read the steps and do something wrong can brick your device. So be careful
Big Thanks to: * Oleg.svs, for the entire project cm14.1 * Decker, for the basic firmware (the port). * BOTROBOTMOD, for help. * Dax8201, * x0v3r1ordx, Thanks to all others who helped.
Steps to Install Cm4.1 Oukitel K6000 Pro ANDROID 7.1 Nougat
- Firstly backup all your data and contacts before starting.
- Download the Android 7.1 ROM and Gapps 7.1 from below and save it on your device.
- Now Boot your device into TWRP Recovery mode
- Now do a Factory Reset by Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm it.
- Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file & swipe to Install the ROM file. After the process completes, Flash the Gapps zip file.
- Now wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.
Download Links :
And with that, you have now successfully install Android 7.1 Nougat on your Oukitel K6000 Pro and you should be ready to go. Thanks for visiting Androidjhol 🙂